LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR MALAYSIA IN GLOBAL CONTEST – Contest Closes on 29th September
Calling all Malaysians!
Entrepreneurs.my needs your ‘Like’ to support Malaysia’s video on the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) – Pitch Your Place Global Contest.
The winners’ videos will be announced and shown at the World Expo in Shanghai! Originally created by Entrepreneurs.my’s contributor – Michael Teoh, the video highlights the sights, cultures and modern advancements for Malaysia.
The video is aimed to attract the eyes of the global communities to choose Malaysia as their next;
- Holiday Destination
- Business Destination
- Investment Destination
However, countries that are participating in this Pitch Your Place Global Contest must earn their spot to be shown at the World Expo via Votes of ‘LIKE’ on Facebook.
PLEASE do help SUPPORT by Casting Your Votes. 3 Simple Steps as follow;
1) Go to www.facebook.com/yourbigyear — Click ‘Like’ the Group
2) From the Group — GO to its Wall and Scroll Down to LOOK FOR KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA by MICHAEL TEOH
3) Just CLICK ‘LIKE’ on it — You have casted your Vote for Malaysia in the Global Standing
Cheers and thank you all for your support!
- Startup Weekend Malaysia Comes to Penang to Inspire and Launch Young Enterprises
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders
- A Chance for Malaysian Entrepreneurs to Pitch about their Startups and Sell Their Ideas
- 3 Malaysian Business Plan and Entrepreneurship Competition that You Should Know
- Malaysia Entrepreneurs to Fast Track their Successes to Silicon Valley via Ignite! Startups Week
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World