Fat Sumo aka Noah Kagan is well known for many things. Being part of the early team in Facebook and Mint, he also started a startup called Gambit. His most recent venture is something call AppSumo, which is a daily deal site for Startup Geeks. This site was first started with an outsourced work which cost around USD 50 and since then it has grew to to half a million customers buying course, bundles, themes and tools at a discounted rate. Find out about his idea of making it ghetto and testing your idea in this 5 min ignite talk.
Disclosure: We are big fans of AppSumo.
- This Week in Asia Episode 88
- The Art Of The Start Up: Five Entrepreneurial Hacks MindValley Used to Grow a RM2000 investment into a RM100 Million Valuation in 10 Years…With No Bank Loans, VC Money or Outside Investment
- Recruiting for Startups: Candidates Use Gen Y to Search for Companies to Work For
- 10 Must Know Signs to Know IF You are a Freelancer or an Entrepreneur
- Understanding a Startup’s Ecosystem in Asia; Between Business Failure and Collaboration
- 3 Things that Entrepreneurs Must Know Before Bringing Their Businesses Mobile