I know that Tony Fernandes is going to do the Apprentice in Asia but we do not know when that will be. However if you want to find a way to get on TV and get funded, there is a show on NTV 7 for you. This TV programme will see entrepreneurs from all across Malaysia coming to pitch their innovative ideas to a panel of investors who will then choose to invest in their companies, should they feel that the ideas presented are viable and potentially successful. These entrepreneurs will have to submit their applications online and then attend an audition round that will be held across Malaysia in the Northern, Southern and Central Regions in July 2011. The shortlisted contestants from the audition round will then be invited back to the show where they will have to pitch their ideas again to the panel of investors, which consists of representatives from MyEG (main sponsor), RHB Bank, MDeC and CRADLE.
More details see here.
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Tony Fernandes, AirAsia CEO Honored as the Malaysian Achievement Award of the Year
- F1 Sepang’s Business behind Formula One Racing Industry
- Startup Asia Singapore Returns This May 7 and 8
- YTL Comm The USD$1 Million Challenge