In the New Media Asia Conference 2011, Dr Bernard Leong, CTO and co-founder of Chalkboard has made a special announcement at the end of his talk “Hyper Local Consumer Engagement” where he share his insights on location based services and mobile marketing. Chalkboard will be hosting a special event in Kuala Lumpur during June to launch a new product specifically for the Malaysia market. If you are interested to attend, you have to go to the Facebook page and like Chalkboard so that they will send a private invite to you. We also share the slides of his presentation in this post.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Singaporean Startup Chalkboard Coming to Malaysia?
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week
- Follow Friday: Meet Ups in Kuala Lumpur You Should Go
- This Week in Asia Episode 69: Mitchell Baker Mozilla