In order to deploy effective strategies to craft out campaigns to win hearts of customers, entrepreneurs and businesses need to first understand the implications of social media on their marketing strategies. You either Win Fans, or You Win Spammers. So, we have compiled a 101 Guide about Social Media Tips and Stats for Business Owners.
Credit to Crowdspring.com for bringing us this infographic on the 101 Things that you would need to know about Social Media for your business. In the wired world of marketing, social media promotions and crowd-sourcing can mean a big deal in a business’ survival.
Businesses, entrepreneurs and companies need to be on social media now as it has become a new trend in marketing, and in reaching out to more relevant consumers – The Youths, who collectively form the largest consumer buying power in the market.
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- Doing Business with China’s Largest Garment Clothing Industry and the 5 Tips Entrepreneurs Must Know
- Gen-Y An Entrepreneurial Generation: 101 Facts about The Boom of Young Entrepreneurs
- Knowing the Business of OOKBEE and How it Became Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store – Part 2
- 3 Things that Entrepreneurs Must Know Before Bringing Their Businesses Mobile
- Surviving Economic Crises & Marketing to the Top, The Story of Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store – Part 3