What is a Social Entrepreneur? Are they activist or are they entrepreneurs? Do they make money?
Find out more from this video from Harvard Business where they interview John Elkington, Founder and Chief Entrepreneur, SustainAbility. Social entrepreneurs are generating impressive results — and capturing the imaginations of businesspeople and public policy makers.
- Nobel Prize Winner Muhammad Yunus on Creating A Supportive Environment for Social Business
- Qi Global 2011 – 13 and 14 October
- Youth Social Business Summit 2012 – The Butterfly Effect
- 5 TED Talks You Must Watch For Entrepreneurs
- ASIA PACIFIC YOUNG BUSINESS CONFERENCE & TRADE 2010 (APYBC 2010)