Renown investor, entrepreneur and creative commons evangelist will speaking at Echelon 2010.
Joi will join the likes of Dave McClure, Chris Evdemon, Saeed Amidi, Jouko Ahvenainen and Tan Yinglan to discuss about mentorship, investment and new funding models for startups.
Our sister site ThisWeekinAsia did an interview with Joi not too long ago at Neoteny Camp in Singapore. He talked about the idea of Neoteny Labs and how he plans to expand his operations to fund start ups in Singapore and South East Asia.
Listen to the podcasts below
- This Week in Asia Episode 118 Google, Apple and Microsoft All Got Big News
- This Week in Asia Episode 108 Apple Paying Dividend (TWIA)
- echelon 2010 Startups List is Out!
- This Week in Asia Episode 61: This is Social Media!
- TWIA Episode 50: Live from Echelon
- Nomination for Echelon 2014 Extended to 14 Feb 2014