Quick recently, the founder of GreyReview, Andi from Cradle and myself had a chance to venture into the jungle of JFDI in Block 71, Singapore. They are currently in the middle of their 100 days bootcamp from idea to investment. We had a little chat with Hugh about JFDI and the scene in Malaysia.
Thanks to the lovely crew of JFDI for hosting us and a shout out to its CEO Mr Hugh Mason.
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Removing Potential Points of Failure in Your Startup Idea
- Getting to know the Founder of Boxyroom and the New Property Investment Business Model – Part 1
- Business Matching Company SocialWalk Receives RM 1 Million Investment
- What Success Really Is for Entrepreneurs and Startups?
- Between Entrepreneurs in Singapore and Malaysia