Once again Malaysia premier innovation and invention showcase is happening. ITEX 2010 will bring to you over 12000 vistors with more than 100 inventions from over 10 countries. This year, ITEX will be hosting a concurrent which is the Asian Young Inventors Exhibition.
The inventors and exhibitions over in ITEX will be focusing on bringing the inventions and innovation to market. Traditionally will be also a lot of intellectual property firm exhibiting to offer their service and advice.
– Green Inventions
– Concurrent Exhibition: AYIE 2010 (Asian Young Inventors Exhibition)
– Invention and Design Competition / Awards
– Intellectual Property and Innovation Seminar 2010 (IPI 2010)
– Malam Budaya Cipta (Award Presentation and Dinner – A Celebration Of Creativity Banquet)
Date : 14 – 16 May 2010
Opening Hours : 10.00am – 6.00pm (14 – 15 May 2010)
10.00am – 5.00pm (16 May 2010)
Venue : Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more details visit http://www.itex.com.my
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Career and Entrepreneurship fair for Graduates
- Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards 2011 (GSEA 2011)
- Malaysia Young Female Entrepreneur Forum (MYFREN2010)
- Stanford Global Innovation Tournament Arrives in Malaysia!