YES! You are right. Famous quotes from a very famous man indeed, Henry Ford. According to wikipedia “Henry Ford (July 30, 1863 – April 7, 1947) was a prominent American industrialist, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production. His introduction of the Model T automobile revolutionized transportation and American industry. ”
So amazing is the mind of this pioneer, then richest man in America, Andrew Carnegie ask a young Napoleon Hill to study Ford as one of the minds which will be Carnegie’s gift to the world in creating wealth.
Hill, Carnegie and Ford are great believers of the idea “what the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve”. When Ford famously said, “If you think you can do it or you think you can’t. You are right,” shows how you occupies the mind and all obstacle and challenges are only mentally conceived. If you believe you can solve it, you will find a way to solve it.
Next time before you surrender to a mental defeat, I hope you remember whichever way you decide, you are right.
- The Edupreneur: Taking an MBA and Using It to Change Classrooms Across the Nation
- Never Give Up
- Do you need an MBA to Succeed as an Entrepreneur?
- Learning Branding and Business: This is how word-of-mouth marketing is being done now
- 12 Traits in the Minds of Every Successful Entrepreneur
- 5 Market Insights an Entrepreneur Must Understand to Succeed