TeAM is organizing a briefing on the ICON Grant that is recently anounced by MDeC.
ICON is a grant worth RM 100K for companies who are into online local content.
ICON which stands for The Integrated Content Development Taskforce is intended to help generate wealth for Malaysians through the K-economy by developing sustainable ideas and businesses that would have a long-term positive impact on the social strata of the nation such as creating business ecosystem, employment and a better standard of living.
Date: Friday, August 21st,
48, Jalan Kemuja, Bangsar Utama
59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Malaysia Social Media Week Hits Big in Kuala Lumpur 2013
- Malaysia General Election – 6 Interesting Ways to Follow
- A Chance for Malaysian Entrepreneurs to Pitch about their Startups and Sell Their Ideas
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week