As the Malaysia General Election is going, we have some new data from our Sentiment Analysis thanks to the folks at JamiQ. If you missed out previous post “Using Sentiment Analysis for the Malaysia General Election“, you can visit a 30 days data which ended since 4th of May.
Currently, we are keeping an hourly data since 12am to 12pm today and here are some findings.
Najib Razak vs Anwar Ibrahim
Anwar currently have average of 61.0% positive per entry compare to Najib’s 45.3 % positive per entry
Pakatan Rakyat vs Barisan National
Pakatan Raykat leads with an average of 72.0 % positive post per entry compare to Barisan National 62.7 % positive per entry. This is really going to be a neck to neck election.
If you want to follow on the results of this Malaysia General Election, you can check out our previous post on some interesting sites you can go to here.
We will post more details on this experiment after the results are out.
JamiQ’s award-winning multilingual social media monitoring software helps businesses listen, measure, and gain insights from conversations taking place online. JamiQ’s unique solution provides the widest coverage of the Asia-Pacific’s diverse and multilingual social media. JamiQ uses advanced data mining and natural language processing technology to produce real-time buzz trending, sentiment detection, influence scoring, and market segmentation, giving you the critical insights businesses need for immediate and strategic decision-making.
- Using Sentiment Analysis For The Malaysia General Election
- Malaysia General Election: Top 5 Social Media Mistakes by Politicians
- Malaysia General Election – 6 Interesting Ways to Follow
- Malaysia’s Global Innovation Ranking
- ‘Prof. Yunus’ Global Social Business Summit Arrives in Malaysia
- MOL Launches MOLPoints Online Game and Digital Goods Payment Platform in North America & Latin America