Dubbed as the gateway to the world’s largest market, China, entrepreneurs in Hong Kong are working with their governments and NGOs to bring together the brightest minds in Asia to form collaborations, partnerships and ventures which will ultimately produce a new wave of social enterprises across the region.
Inspired by the call from global leaders for businesses to do greater good and invest more on humanitarian, eco-conservation and community developmental efforts, MaD Fellow was launched, and they are looking for emerging Malaysian entrepreneurs who have solutions that contribute towards social entrepreneurship to join them next January!
- Think of Starting a Social Enterprise in Asia? Join the Fellowship of Social Entrepreneurs Now!
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- Experts Come to Malaysia in November to Mentor Startup Entrepreneurs to be Socially Innovative
- A Forum to Help Entrepreneurs Raise Funding and Investment Opportunities
- 2nd Annual Business Process Improvement & Transformation: Strengthening organisation’s competitive edge
- The Myths of Social Enterprises: Are Entrepreneurs Forbidden from Reaping Profits?