Sadly, as much as we like Gwen to be in Malaysia, she taking on the position of MYE’s Chief Editor is just an April’s Fool prank. You can read about her comment at SgE.
Other pranks online includes, Jason Calacanis’ www.smellr.com which includes interesting web2.0 perfume scents such as Humility by Calacanis and Modesty by Michael Arrington of Techcrunch.
In Malaysia, our friends at Foldees had fun with their Rollees, the toilet paper version of the Foldees cards.
What was your prank for April’s Fool? Send them to us at editor [at] entrepreneurs.my
- The Malaysian Joojoo Pad
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Malaysia Entrepreneurs’ New Chief Editor
- MOLPay introduces Secure 1-Click Payment to boost mobile payment experience
- 3 Ways for Businesses to Save More Money by Going Green Cheaply
- 10 Sure Strategies for Entrepreneurs to Raise Funding for their Business