MACRI is organizing a Face to Face Forum this Saturday. Their guest speaker is Ms. Alexis Ditkowsky from the Ashoka Foundation, a global organization on social entrepreneurship which is based in the USA. Ms. Alexis will share with us her experience in social networking to support organizations that are making a positive impact in people’s lives.
Forum topic : Grooming Social Entrepreneurs Through Ashoka Foundation
Date : 25 September 2010, Saturday
Time : 10.30a.m to 12.30p.m
Venue : Mosaic Community Studio, S20 Center Point (2nd Floor) Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya.
Supported by : US Embassy, GEW & eHomemakers.
Participation is free of charge on first come first served basis. You may bring along your friends, colleagues and family members to benefit from this enlightening session. Please register on line via www.macri.com.my/event.php or email Ramesh at ramesh(at)macri.com.my
- SME Solution Expo 2009
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- More Business Opportunities in Developed Markets between Malaysian and American Entrepreneurs
- Unleashing Entrepreneurship! with JONATHAN ORTMANS
- For Youth Entrepreneurs, Meet Jonathan Ortmans President GEW
- What is Startup Camp KL 08?