GRADUAN® ASPIRE CAREER & POSTGRADUATE FAIR IS BACK!
DATE: 17 and 18 May 2014
VENUE: KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE MALAYSIA (Hall 5&6)
CAREER AND NETWORKING FAIR
Malaysia’s premiere career and networking fair with more than 100 of Malaysia’s leading organisations (Maybank, Celcom Axiata, Shell, Petronas, and many more!) and institutions who have signed up to engage with graduates and talents at GRADUAN® ASPIRE.
Aside from learning more about the organisations you’re interested in, you can drop your CV at the booths or meet up with HR personnel to express your interests and impress them at the same time! Those interested in pursuing their post-graduate studies will find a wealth of information via the many university booths at the fair.
GRADUAN® APPRENTICE: “WHAT’S NEXT?” CHALLENGE
GRADUAN® APPRENTICE CHALLENGE involves teams in a final elimination round where they have to deliver a rousing pitch to CEO judges on how they can take their business forward.
It will take a lot to impress the CEO judges, who will be grilling the teams on their ideas.
Winners will be handpicked by each CEO for their opportunity to be mentored and to gain valuable industry insight. Take part now! More details at graduan.com/aspire
WHO ARE THE CEO JUDGES?
Do you have what it takes to impress these tough guns?
Dato’ Sri Shahril Mokhtar, CEO of Prasarana
Aireen Omar, CEO of AirAsia
Joel Neoh, CEO of Groupon
David Teoh, CEO of Metrowealth International Group
Dzameer Dzukifli, CEO of Teach for Malaysia
What are you Waiting For?!?! TAKE PART NOW!! VIST GRADUAN.COM/ASPIRE FOR MORE DETAILS!
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Top 24 Entrepreneurial Lessons that Joel Neoh, the Award Winning Entrepreneur have Learned in 2014!
- Young Entrepreneurs Inspiring Lives through Adversities
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- 30 Life Lessons from Joel Neoh, Malaysia High Achieving Entrepreneur
- Teenagers who are leveraging on Technology to developed great products