Funding is always an interesting subject for entrepreneurs and this Thursday. MAD Incubators will be providing a funding workshops for technopreneurs in Technology Park Malaysia.
09.00 Welcoming Address [Andrew Wong, MAD Inc.]
09.10 Opening Address [En. Shahazman, TPM]
09.20 Keynote Address [Roslan B Zakaria, MDeC]
09.30 Introduction of MSC Malaysia Pre-seed Fund & ICON Grant [MDeC]
10.00 Tea Break
10.15 Forum: Islamic Banking [Islamic Banks]
10.45 Forum: New Direction for Malaysia Investment Banking [Investment Banks]
11.15 Forum: Venture Capital and Private Equity [MAVCAP, Teak Capital, Netrove]
11.45 ICT Financing Project [MDV]
02.00 Government Grant Schemes [SME Corp., Cradle Fund, MATRADE, MOSTI]
03.00 Fund Raising 101 [Ingenious Haus Group]
03.30 Tea Break
03.45 Credit Guarantee Scheme [CGC, Prokhas]
04.30 Soft Loan Schemes [MIDF]
05.00 End of Program
*Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change.
For more details visit their facebook event.
Or Call Ashley at 0123921299
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Entrepreneurs and Investor Exchange (EIX)
- Malaysia Technology Incubator Throws Technopreneurship Open Day to Educate Entrepreneurs
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- BizSpark Technopreneur Open Day
- The 3rd Annual Entrepreneurial D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase! Don’t you D.A.R.E Miss This!