Update: Our Friends in Google will be coming late but the show must go on.
So this is the updated schedule.
Starts at 8pm
2.Remarks from Mobig
3. Jeff Bannister from Orbitage (Opportunities in the Mobile industry)
5.Joan from Nomad
6. Google (proposed)
7. Free and easy.
They’ll be happy to share Google’s view on SE Asia and the Mobile market with us at the MOBIG/Malaysian Entreprenuer meet
* Things like popular mobile data or SMS services
* Cultural propensity to use the mobile phones for Internet access
* Quality (network speeds) and prices for the data plans
* Interest of advertisers to advertise on the mobile platform
* Perception of Google in the market (Web and Mobile) etc.
RM 10 for coffee/tea and snacks ( with Facebook RSVP)
RM 20 (without RSVP)
Time and Place Date:
Thursday, August 28, 2008
8:00pm – 11:00pm
Nomad office, Level 8 Pavilion
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Getting to Pavilion
Getting to Nomad office
Take escalator from food republic’s JCO Donut. Then when you reach, make a right turn heading for the door beside Eon Bank’s Prestige banking entrance. there is a private lift there tat takes you to level 8
Pls RSVP on the Facebook Event Page to qualify for the RM 10 over here.
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Entrepreneurs launch Food Version of Instagram Set to Take the Asian Food-Goers Market by Storm
- Top Facts You Need to Know to Market Your Products Online: An Entrepreneur’s Guide
- Get My Malaysian Business Online
- 3 Reasons Why Businesses should Already Be on Mobile
- We Support Internet Freedom for the Growth of Businesses and Internet Startups