Google is doing an Analytics Master Class on the 11th March 2010 in KL and 9 March in Singapore.
When: Thursday, 11 March 2010, 1.30pm -6.00pm
Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
3 Jalan Stesen Sentral,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50470
What is this event about?
Basically, you will learn on how to read the Google Analytics data and how you can add more value and traffic to your site?
As the site says:
Are you taking action on your web analytics data? Do you know what to do with all those metrics and dimensions? How can you drive value for your business through your web analytics data?
Join us for our annual Google Analytics Master Class on Actionable Insights. Enjoy an afternoon packed with tips and insights from local and international web analytics professionals and speakers from the Google Analytics team. See how analytics helps drive value through case studies from the travel, fashion, retail, technology, and telecommunications industries. Walk away knowing how to improve your site’s user experience and increase your marketing ROI.
Are there others in your office who are Analytics addicts? Then please forward this invitation on to them. The more the merrier!
More details on the Singapore event visit HERE.
- Malaysian Do Participate in E-Commerce (mostly for purchase of airline tickets and accommodation.)
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- This Week in Asia Episode 11: The Asia Web-Tech Odyssey 2010
- Google App Engine Hackathon 2011, Kuala Lumpur
- This Week in Asia Episode 58: Live from Open Web Asia SEA
- Coming up, the 50th Episode of This Week in Asia