The partners meeting was one remarkable one. We learn that partners of GEW Malaysia are all gearing up to make The Week 7 crazy week of entrepreneurship madness.
So far there are 66 partners and the number is increasing every single day as organizations and people are stepping forward to the cause of promoting entrepreneurship.
Even the Deputy Minister of Entrepreneurship, showed up to do a soft launch of the week. In his speech he said admire the initiative taken by GEW and its partners. Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah is pledge his fullest support to our crusade. We really appreciate the support.
For those who are dying to participate, we are finalizing our partners activities for the week but here some of the events that will be happening during GEW. (and before)
8,9 November. Foss.my (The open source event in Malaysia)
12th November. Going For Broke Book Launch
17th November. Innotech.my, Speed Networking and Official Launch of GEW Malaysia
18th November. Breakfast with Entrepreneurs, VC2E, president of make.
19th November. The Lemonade Story
20th November. The Green Project
21st November. Celebrity Entrepreneurs Sessions
22nd November. Startup Camp
23nd November. Startup Camp
So what are you waiting for? Make your Mark!!
Update: The photos are up in Malaysia Entrepreneurs‘s group on Facebook. Tag yourself.
- Malaysia in GEW – Pitch Your Place Global Finals
- Malaysia Entrepreneurs to Fast Track their Successes to Silicon Valley via Ignite! Startups Week
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders
- MICP INGENIOUS CAPITAL PARTNERS & TECHNOPRENEUR VENTURE MANAGEMENT FUND
- International Feng Shui Bagua Expert, Joey Yap to Speak about Wealth Creation and Business Success to Entrepreneurs
- Bio-entrepreneurship: Driving the New Economy