The Week in Malaysia is going to be a one big and crazy festival of entrepreneurship all around Malaysia. There are loads of partners pledging to do activities in their respective areas. There have been loads of enquiries about what is going to happen from the general public. Currently, Malaysia have support from more partners compare to a UK according to Dash.
Dash and the guys at Warisan Global are doing a phenomenal job in getting people involve and this Tuesday, we have invited the Deputy Minister of Entrepreneurship in Malaysia to join the partners to launch and to further plan “the week”.
If you are interested to be part of what seem to be the greatest entrepreneurship initiative in the world and in Malaysia. Join us this 21st Oct in Kelantan Delights in Sooka Sentral.
We will leave you with a short video of Dash on GEW:
To participate you can follow us on twitter. (Thanks to Nas Sobri)
Join our event page on facebook or stay tuned to www.entrepreneurs.my
- GEW Partners Meeting and Soft Launch
- Global Entrepreneurship Week 100 Days countdown
- Survey of 1,000 Social Entrepreneurs Reveals Top 10 Important Facts of Social Enterprises
- GEW Malaysia was Launched with a Sumpit
- Malaysia General Election: Top 5 Social Media Mistakes by Politicians
- Want To Meet The Deputy Minister of International Trade and Industry