From Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, to the Founders of Twitter and Groupon, it is no surprise where people tend to call the ‘Gen-Y’ a generation of aspiring entrepreneurs and global leaders. Question is, how many of them eventually succeeded in their pursuits in entrepreneurship? Are the Gen-Y talents really entrepreneurial enough to create large scale companies at today’s business climate?
Thanks to YoungInvincibles.org, we have compiled a series of infographics, highlighting the Facts that you would need to know about Gen-Y talents and about how they earned their name as the ‘Most Entrepreneurial Generation’ yet.
Perhaps because of their familiarity with technology, social media and doing things via the wired world, they would have invented a new environment which would allow them to thrive and become entrepreneurs. They no longer rely or limit their entrepreneurial dreams to Brick and Mortar (Traditional Businesses), but rather, are using technology to quickly launch their respective startups in the matter of days.
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- Lessons 101 on Social Media for Businesses and Entrepreneurs: The Facts and the Tips
- 3 Things You Should Know about the Extreme Entrepreneur Peter Sage
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- Knowing the Business of OOKBEE and How it Became Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store – Part 2