The Gathering of Great Minds is the first ever conference will be hosting some of the greatest minds of our time, on one platform. The best of them shared in intimate sessions. The Gathering of Great Minds is a monthly series designed to showcase intelligence at work, thus highlighting exemplary living. The personalities that take stage at “the gathering”, are ordinary individuals that have created the extraordinary. The concept of CONFERENCE PARTY will bring together the intellectual and creative mind. It will highlight topics on personal growth (mind & body), organizational growth (leadership, team & results) and community consciousness (living successfully in consideration of others).
The very first series was held on the 20th of August with the focus on Creative Elements. It brought in speakers such as the legendary Faridah Merican and Tan Sri Razali Ismail, Former Chairman of UN Security Council.
This time around, for the second part, minds such as Azizi Ali(renowned Malaysian Author), Mathias Gelber (greenest man on earth) and many more will gather to share about THE SUSTAINABILITY FACTOR on the 24th of September.
Entrepreneurs.my is proud to be a partner of this event and we are giving away 3 tickets to our readers.
All you need to do is to:
1) blog about what is sustainable?
2) link it to us at www.entrepreneurs.my and email your post to [email protected]
3) wait for the final decision by us and the good folks at Live and Inspire to announce on our site.
These tickets are worth at RM498.00 per piece.
If you are interested to purchase them, click on the link below.
HOW TO REGISTER?
REGISTER NOW – http://apps.socialwalk.com/events/410-the-gathering-of-great-minds/event_users/new
WHO ELSE IS ATTENDING? – http://apps.socialwalk.com/events/410-the-gathering-of-great-minds
To enjoy 50% discount on tickets, follow steps below, using this
PROMOCODE : myediscount
1. Register for event – http://apps.socialwalk.com/events/410-the-gathering-of-great-minds/event_users/new
2. If you have registered but have not bought the ticket, please click PURCHASE TICKET in the event page.
3. Once on the payment screen that displays “STEP 2 OUT OF 3”, you will see a green colored link called “I have a promocode”.
4. Click on that and a showbox should pop up. Enter the promocode click submit. The new ticket price will be updated accordingly.
5. Proceed with payment.
Always remember to turn off your pop up blocker to avoid any technical errors during your payment
- ASIA PACIFIC YOUNG BUSINESS CONFERENCE & TRADE 2010 (APYBC 2010)
- Follow Friday: Meet Ups in Kuala Lumpur You Should Go
- A Taste of TED Global 2012: Radical Openness
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- A Funding Forum where all Startups and Entrepreneurs Must Know and Go
- 5 Reasons To Get Your ‘X’ On for TEDxKL