StartupWeekend is a great event that help students in jumping straight into entrepreneurship without take much risk and time. It also allowed like minded people to find potential business partners and matching with crazy ideas. We are selecting 2 students who are interested to test out their entrepreneurial skills over the 54 hours at Startup Weekend in KL.
In order to win these RM 200 tickets, you need to head over to our Facebookpage and post on the wall WHY you want to join? Best Answers by 10pm tonight will win the tickets. This contest is only applicable for students in University and Colleges with valid student ID.
May 6 – 8 Kuala Lumpur, Hall C, Level 2 UniRazak CapSquare Campus, Block C & D,No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
STEPS BY STEPS
- Firstly, visit Facebook Page
- Click Like if you are not in the page yet.
- Comment on the box on why you want to join StartupWeekKL
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- JCI Students Organise Event for Industry to Meet Singapore and Malaysia’s Top Entrepreneurs
- 2014 BarCamp Penang is back!
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Free Tickets to Echelon 2011 in Singapore Worth S$250
- Startup Weekend Singapore 9 to 11 March 2012