Wikipedia is an incredible resource for finding facts about any topic in the world and the best part, all those information are keyed in by only volunteers. All this you have to thank to the visionary founder of Wikipedia, Mr Jimmy Wales, whom I had the pleasure of meeting 2 years ago.
Jimmy or Jimbo will be in Kuala Lumpur for the World Capital Markets Symposium by Securities Commission which brought in other speakers such as Tim Draper and many more. He has also agreed to speak to my alumni, Multimedia University for the event. Knowledge Sharing with Jimmy Wales.
Date : 27th September 2010 (Monday)
Time : 3:30p.m – 5:00p.m
Venue : Lecture Hall (XR0001), Faculty of Management Building, Cyberjaya Campus
1.00p.m. : Depart to MMU Cyberjaya Campus (Roundabout)
3.30p.m. : Arrival of Guests & Members of the Press
4.00p.m. : Arrival of Jimmy Wales
4.05p.m. : Welcome Ceremony by Multimedia University
4.10p.m. : Knowledge Sharing by Mr. Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
4.30p.m. : Q & A Session
5.00p.m. : Memento presentation to Mr. Jimmy Wales
5.05p.m. : Refreshment & Ends
5.45p.m. : Depart back to MMU Melaka Campus
Admission is free.
If you are interested, kindly fill in the form @ www.itsociety.net/wiki
- Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia on Leaderonomics Show
- Joomla Day and Free Tickets to Selected Students
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- 3 Events for Entrepreneurs and Startups Which You Should Attend
- GRADUAN® Apprentice: Do you have what it takes to be Mentored by Top CEOs?