Financial Youth Intelligence 2013,
The Evolution of Malaysia Financial Education!
What is Financial Youth Intelligence?
In an effort to contribute towards Malaysia’s goal of becoming a high income nation, Financial Youth Intelligence was conceptualized by Jonathan Quek to create more opportunities for young Malaysians to learn the ropes of money management, investing, personal excellence and entrepreneurship. Before founding Financial Youth Intelligence, Jonathan Quek was Asia’s Youngest Wealth Coach who has been actively promoting financial intelligence, personal excellence and investment education programs among universities and colleges in Malaysia. Thus far, more than 7,000 students from 20 universities have benefited from these programs, which are offered largely free. Students are educated on basic money management, investing, personal excellence and entrepreneurship. Today, Financial Youth Intelligence aims to be the largest financial intelligence community in Malaysia by bringing together like-minded youths who are passionate to increase their financial intelligence. Financial Youth Intelligence also works with financial institutions, educational institutions, and government agencies to reach out to youths to expose our young Malaysians to a variety of money management, investing, personal excellence and entrepreneurship programs.
5 Reasons to join FYI Conference!
1. The first Financial Conference specifically design for YOUth!
2. Acquire the mindset towards Financial Freedom.
3. Access to the thinking of successful entrepreneurs.
4.Get to know Secrets of the Rich that you will not find anywhere else
5. Once in a lifetime chance that will Change Your LIFE !!
Date: 20th and 21st of September (2days)
Venue: The Grand Hall, Taylors University Lakeside Campus.
Time: 9am to 9pm. Tickets will be sold to various universities around Malaysia.
This conference consists of 3 major categories:
- Financial Intelligence
- Personal excellence
To find out more about Financial Youth Intelligence Conference! Check them out with the links below:
- Sell Your Product Before Building it!
- Youth Jam – Malaysia’s Largest Youth Carnival Plays Host to National Entrepreneurs Competition
- Connecting with Kauffman with YEM
- 3 Malaysian Business Plan and Entrepreneurship Competition that You Should Know
- Effective Tax Planning for Business in Malaysia
- 3 Ways for Businesses to Save More Money by Going Green Cheaply