ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC TRADE MISSION FROM TURKEY
Several more companies have confirmed their participation in the business matching session with the incoming trade mission to Malaysia themed “Power On”. “This is more than a trade mission, it’s the first step in the establishment of partnerships in Malaysia for this important sector,” commented Nordin Abdullah, of the Malaysia Global Business Forum.
Malaysia and Turkey are in the final stages of concluding a Free Trade Agreement (FTA), one of the sectors that will benefit the most from this agreement will be the Electrical & Electronics Sector. This will be an important deciding factor for many companies on this mission as they are looking for regional partners in ASEAN. Many of the incoming Turkish electrical and electronic manufacturing companies have well established connections in Europe and currently hold large percentages of the European markets. ASEAN is now in their sights as a further area for expansion and they will also be investigating the feasibility of establishing their regional operations in Malaysia.
The Malaysia Global Business Forum together with the Turkish Commercial Office in Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul Electric & Electronics Machinery & ICT Exporters Association and the Turkish Exporters Assembly, have an incoming delegation comprising leading companies in the Electrical & Electronic Sectors. These companies are looking for partners, agents and distributors in Malaysia and the ASEAN Region.
For more information please visit www.
To arrange a meeting with a member of the delegation please email
[email protected] or download a Business Matching Form from our website
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- A Forum to Help Entrepreneurs Raise Funding and Investment Opportunities
- ASIA PACIFIC YOUNG BUSINESS CONFERENCE & TRADE 2010 (APYBC 2010)
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- A Funding Forum where all Startups and Entrepreneurs Must Know and Go