So you might know Eduardo Saverin as the other guy in Facebook based on the movie and recently, I had a chance of interviewing Mr Saverin with a bunch of CNBC and big time reporters. However it seem he is rather media shy so we got a recording of his first ever public talk organized by NUS Enterprise during their InnoFest. Eduardo is currently based in Singapore and is a full time investor of web start ups. In this talk you will find what out the focus of his investment and his passion for social media.
Sorry for the shaky video as I was not prepared to hold it for 20 minutes.
- MDA, SingTel Innov8 and NUS Enterprise join forces to establish an incubation programme for the IDM sector
- Startup Weekend Singapore 9 to 11 March 2012
- Meeting Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin
- Top Social Media Trends for Entrepreneurs in 2013
- 2359 Media gets investment
- 4 Important Reasons Why Businesses & Entrepreneurs should Use Smartphones & Tablets to Engage Customers