Echelon 2012 Startup Marketplace is now officially open for submissions. e27 is reaching out to their various media partners across the region to help get the word out to Asian startups in their communities.
The Echelon 2012 Startup Marketplace, formerly known as Echelon Launchpad and Startup Exhibition, has been re-crafted based on the feedback of the Echelon alumni and it will also present more emphasis on all the participating startups at Echelon 2012 and provide them with a more engaging platform to interact with investors, corporate, government agencies and the general public.
The Startup Marketplace is now open for online submissions until 31 March, 2012. To simplify submissions, e27 has adopted Adeo Ressi of Founders Institute’s One-sentence Pitch format. e27’s handpicked panel of judges will score all the valid submissions and shortlist qualified startups to pitch at e27’s four Satellites in Singapore, Jakarta, Manila and Hong Kong.
The Top 50 pitching startups will be selected to exhibit at Echelon 2012 on 11 – 12 June, 2012. Each two-day exhibition slot will cost SGD 400 and will provide the startups with some of the best opportunities to secure regional funding, partnerships and exposure. The best 10 pitches will also be featured at Echelon
2012 with an on-stage pitching opportunity to the main audience.
If you are an Asian startup looking to bring your company to the next level, then Echelon 2012 Startup Marketplace is the place to be.
Join the ranks of wellbacked Echelon alumni such as Flutterscape, Insync, Fashionspace and Cardinal Blue to showcase the region’s best.
Application for Echelon 2012 Startup Marketplace can be done at http://bit.ly/startups2012/
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World
- AllDealsAsia launches the first South East Asia’s daily deal aggregator Android App
- Which Type of Entrepreneur or Startup Founder are You?
- Generating Ideas Conference to Inspire Entrepreneurs to Design Innovative Work Processes
- Think of Starting a Social Enterprise in Asia? Join the Fellowship of Social Entrepreneurs Now!
- Malaysian Entrepreneur Launches Food Delivery Website for Hungry Busy City Consumers