According to wikipedia, Echelon is presumed to be worldwide intelligence-gathering operation. While that might be true, the amount of knowledgeable and intelligent people gathering at E27sg’s Echelon 2010 is not something you can look lightly about.
What is Echelon2010?
Formerly known as Unconference, is a conference for start ups and web business in Asia to launch their business to the world. It also brings together amazing speakers such as Dave McClure of Founders Fund , Chris Evdemon of Innovation Works and around 30 more speakers.
Echelon2010 will be focusing on
Mentorship, Investments and New Funding Models
Cloud Computing and Enterprise Web
Social Gaming and Social Networking
Mobile Applications and Location Based Services
Product Management and Marketing
Social Media and Online Marketing
Startup Cultures and Lessons
Indonesian Startup and Mobile Landscape
SocialTV: The Emergence of Social Networking and TV
Date: 1st and 2nd June 2010
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Local platform for Technology Start-Ups Launchpad is coming!
- Annual Prestigious Awards to Honour Creative Young Entrepreneurs in Malaysia
- TWIA Episode 50: Live from Echelon
- Two Malaysian Startups Launching in Singapore