One of Cerventus‘ pet project, This Week in Asia (TWIA), a podcast focusing on the Asian technology community, has been growing since its first episode on 8 November 2009. As one of echelon 2010’s media partners, TWIA has been interviewing many speakers and attendees of the upcoming event, including Daniel Raffel (Yahoo), Gen Kanai (Mozilla), Noah Kagan (Gambit) and many others.
Now for their 50th episode, TWIA is hosting a special live episode at the end of echelon 2010 conference from 4-5 pm on level 2. In this live show, they will invite those who have graced the show from the past to present and come on board to discuss how their thoughts and opinions are after the two days of exciting keynotes, panel discussions and case study presentations at echelon 2010.
If you have been a listener of the show, please come down and give them your support. The whole TWIA crew from moderator John Lim and his fellow co-hosts, Daniel Cerventus, Michael Foong, Bernard Leong and Chew Lin Kay will share how the show has been progressing and also drop a few gifts for those who are here for the event.
- This Week in Asia Episode 11: The Asia Web-Tech Odyssey 2010
- TWIA Episode 50: Live from Echelon
- This Week in Asia (TWIA) Episode 109 Suggest A Startup Idea to the Samwer Brothers to Clone
- This Week in Asia Episode 16: Open Source Rocks!
- This Week in Asia Episode 110 So What the Big Deal With Factory Workers in FoxConn (TWIA)
- This Week in Asia Episode 56: Attack of The Groupon Clones