One of the key concept for the best selling book Business Model Generation is the Business Model Canvas. Concepts from this book is applied in top organizations and fast growing start-ups Around the world.
Yves Pigneur has served as Professor at the University of Lausanne since 1984, and as visiting professor at Georgia State University and the University of British Columbia. He is editor-in-chief of the academic journal Systèmes d’Information & Management. Together with Alexander Osterwalder, they authored the book “Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers”. In 2012-2013, he is visiting professor at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Please Register Here.
- Cradle and NextUp.Asia Presents: NextUp:Innovation
- How Design Thinking Can Change The World.
- 3 Things that Entrepreneurs Must Know Before Bringing Their Businesses Mobile
- Top 24 Entrepreneurial Lessons that Joel Neoh, the Award Winning Entrepreneur have Learned in 2014!
- 10 Sure Strategies for Entrepreneurs to Raise Funding for their Business
- Unleashing SME Business Opportunities Conference