Dino Media Publishing consist of a network of news portals and social media channels, serving 3 million people monthly with news about entertainment, lifestyle, humor, viral news, and all things trendy. NextUpAsia.com chats with one of the founding members of one of the fastest growing startups in Asia about the Art of Building a company to serve millions of content hungry consumers online.
Getting to know about The Wisdom behind The Start-Up
- What would be your 3 main advices that you would offer to entrepreneurs who want to start up today? Get your priority straight. Identity the top 5 most important things for you business to work and put them as priorities. Great website design can wait, namecards can wait, good project management tools can wait … you get the idea. Instead, focus on things like market validation or sales.
- c) Conquer the vertical space, then only grow horizontally. If you have a wish list, what would you want Governments or the Private Sectors to do, to assist businesses like yours? Just any wish and why?
- Any last remarks to close your ‘The Start-Up Entrepreneur Speaks’ series for now? If you are thinking to start a business – be humble and start NOW!
### End of Part 4 ###
About Dino Media:
Dino Media Publishing consist of a network of news portals and social media channels, serving 3 million people monthly with news about entertainment, lifestyle, humor, viral news, and all things trendy.
About the Founders:
We are a group of young and capable team who are hustling to entertain the world with stories and news we find engaging. We strive to never stop innovating the way you read news and we hope we could ultimately build a news portal that would channel you with personalized news that really matter.
- Top Tips of Building Followers and Customers Online by Dino Media’s 3 Million Community Following
- Dino Media Captures 3 Million Online Users in Less than 1 Year of its Founding
- Fastest Growing Asia Digital Media Company Dino Media Takes Netizens by Storm
- The Inspiration Behind Social Media Platform Startup for Public Safety Developed by MYHERO
- Marketing at Almost Zero Cost to Revolutionize Email Management with Mailbird
- MYHERO Founders Provides Startup Advice for Aspiring Entrepreneurs