Online businesses have been a boom since many years ago, and many pioneering individuals as well as some huge corporations were quick to jump into the bandwagon by attracting, retaining and communicating with their buyers online. However, having realized this, today many are still unsure of an effective and profit savvy way in which they can tap into the huge potential of online business.
Reading a book on eCommerce is a good start. But what about having the chance to meet eCommerce industry giants face to face to get FIRST-HAND, invaluable advice and learn from their real life online business success stories?
Join Easy eCommerce Conference 2012 this July, a platform created by Easy.my for in-depth eCommerce discussions, knowledge exchange and networking with numerous famous industry experts.
This much anticipated event is especially designed for young minded entrepreneurs to equip themselves with insights into online business which range from the benefits of having a website, ways to bring traffic to a website, local and international payment gateways, website copyrights to some true story sharing from our esteemed speakers who are also successful online business owners.
Date: July 4-5, 2012
Time: 9 am – 6pm
Venue: Berjaya Time Square Hotel, KL
Who Should Attend?
Business Minded Wannabe Entrepreneurs
Digital & Social Media Marketers
Taking the first step is always the hardest. But with first-hand advice from the real gurus, your online business endeavor can sure put you ahead of your competitors!
So SIGN UP Today, seats are limited!
Entrepreneurs.my is proud to be presented as the official Entrepreneurship Community & Media Partner for ExaByte’s E-Commerce conference – A conference where the industry’s most renowned experts share about best practices concerned with doing businesses online.
- Some Who’s Who at the JCI FOCUS Entrepreneurship Awards that You Should Meet
- Reader’s Report: Creating Your Business Brand to Transcend Across All Media
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- JCI Students Organise Event for Industry to Meet Singapore and Malaysia’s Top Entrepreneurs
- Think of Starting a Social Enterprise in Asia? Join the Fellowship of Social Entrepreneurs Now!
- Reader’s Report: Top Entrepreneurs from Jobstreet.com and MyEG Offer Advice for Entrepreneurs