TDM’s Blogout is back to make sense of the social media landscape in Singapore. This time around, they have brought in some very fascinating speakers such as YongFook of SweetCron fame, Melvin Yuan and Joel Postman author of the book SocialCorp: Social Media Goes Corporate.
There will be two sessions namely the corporate and the public session which will be held on the 6th and 7th March respectably. Tickets are currently prized at Sing $120.
Sessions for Blogout 09 includes interesting topics such as “Social Media and Business, Why It Won’t Work” , “How Sentiment Analysis Can Work for Your Business” by Kelvin Quee, JamiQ and “Measuring the unmeasurable! Social media’s effect on your organization in terms of smiles, karma and dollars” by Jon Yongfook.
For enquiries on:
Ticketing – belinda [at] firestarter.com | +65 6220 6643
Media & Press – andrew [at] thepacificwest.com | 9541 9012
Program – claudia [at] thedigitalmovement.org
Sponsorship – michael [at] thedigitalmovement.org
Marketing, Communications & Partnerships – suyuen [at] thedigitalmovement.org
For more info visit here.
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Social Media in the Classroom: What are the Potentials and Pitfalls of Graduating Skilled Knowledge Workers?
- Michael Teoh in One Young World on Social Media
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- This Week in Asia Episode 67: Top 50 Apps in Asia
- A Week in Stanford & Silicon Valley – Part 2