Microsoft and MAD Incubator are organizing an open day for BizSpark technopreneurs where they will highlight on Microsoft BizSpark and other issues technology entrepreneurs and small business will face.
From their site.
Come and understand about the BizSpark program and how you can leverage on it for software, support and visibility; hear about industry trends and technologies like cloud computing and most importantly, understand how to work with principals like Microsoft and HP to go to market.
The event will be divided in 3 tracks and which are business plans workshop, ask the expert and effective marketing for your product.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Time: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Location: Resource Centre, Technology Park Malaysia
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- BootstrapAccelerator open its doors and annouces its july 2013 class of Entrepreneurs!
- The 3rd Annual Entrepreneurial D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase! Don’t you D.A.R.E Miss This!
- ConcreteJungle #31 : MAD Incubator
- WomenConnect – Funding Workshop
- MALAYSIA’S TOP 16 START-UPS EYE VENTURES VIA MAD TECHVENTURES