Beliefs are a hard thing to shape. We hold on to our beliefs regardless if they are true or not because we think it is the truth. Recently in Ignite San Francisco, Thor Muller gave a talk about how someone can hack believe and change the world. This is one talk you must watch. Thor is currently serving as the CTO and co-founder of Get Satisfaction. Thor is based out of San Francisco.
Thanks to Chris McCann of StartupDigest to forward this talk.
- The Real Story Behind WootFood
- 7 Habits of Highly Competitive ‘Entrepreneurial’ Graduates
- For Entrepreneurs – The Most Important Skill in the World
- World’s Biggest Hackathon Competition comes to Kuala Lumpur this 8th of June
- The ASEAN Economic Community for 2015 presents Opportunities for Entrepreneurs to Grow
- A Taste of TED Global 2012: Radical Openness