MAD Incubator is MAD with a Mission! The Mission – To create, develop and grow 1000 entrepreneurs achieving revenues of USD 1 million a year by 2015. To support this mission, MAD Incubator has initiated the Entrepreneur Circle Program, a group peer support, coaching, masterminding and accountability program to help develop and grow entrepreneurs within this Mission.
We want entrepreneurs who are hungry for success. If you are hungry to create a successful venture in 3 years, this is the program for you!
MAD Entrepreneur Circle Program – Accelerator is supported by two eminent coaches –Maresa Ng, and Nicholas Goh. Our coaches have a combined business experience of 50 years in diverse areas such as entrepreneur startup, business acceleration, sales and marketing, growth and business expansion experience. Our focus is helping entrepreneurs drive revenues and eventual business profitability and success.
Entrepreneurs normally struggle to keep their business on track at the initial stage. This circle is designed to help entrepreneurs accelerate their revenues so as to create sustainability for the business. Maresa Ng and Nicholas Goh are the coaches who will take care of this circle.
Why you need to join us?
- An opportunity to access qualified and professional coaches.
- An opportunity to be mentored by entrepreneurs-in-residence.
- Provide your long-standing questions with answers to your business.
- Develop your skills and knowledge to enhance your business level.
- Making business coaching accessible to entrepreneurs.
Subscription Rate: RM850 for 3 months
Proposed Date: Start from September 2012
For more information please visit to our website: http://incubator.com.my/2012/
Please RSVP your name, email and mobile number to [email protected]. For enquiry, please contact us at 03-8994 1751.
MAD’s flagship event: D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2012
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Part 2: To Do or Not To Do: The Marketing Dilemma among Entrepreneurs
- Reader’s Report: Gearing Up for Business Growth and Expansion for Entrepreneurs
- 2nd Annual Business Process Improvement & Transformation: Strengthening organisation’s competitive edge