What is BarCamp?
BarCamp is basically a very open, participant-driven workshop event where people share knowledge and ideas and expand their social and business network.
There is usually no particular theme. Those people who want to share ideas and knowledge – of any subject, in any field – could register for time and room to host their session. Then, the rest of the people could come to event for free and join any session that they are interested in. If they find that the session uninteresting, they could just leave and go to the next one.
DATE : 4th & 5th of April 2009 (whole day event on 4th and until 5pm on 5th April)
VENUE : Level 4, Inti College Subang Jaya | More information »
DRESSING CODE : Casual wear. Preferably, wear your t-shirt from any previous BarCamp event.
ENTRY Free for those who register online »
Participants are required to:
a) bring own drinking bottles, cups as No styrofoam will be provided
b) bring own name tags, be it primary or secondary school, college or university, or club or organization name tags.
More info on Barcamp
Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20798441507
BarcampKL Live @ NTV7 Breakfast Show – March 30 2009
Sri Pentas, Persiaran Bandar Utama. (Ground floor, South wing)
BarcampKL Live @BFM 89.9 The Business Station
Want an Opportunity to Speak? – Michael Teoh & Daniel Cerventus, Bar Camp KL
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- 22 Facts that You Must Know about Social Media in Malaysia
- The Stages of Evolution for Entrepreneurs across the World
- Moneytree Gew Entrepreneurship Challenge Malaysia
- SoftLayer Catalyst Startup Mentor Workshop
- 4 Active & Independent Malaysian Business Networking Groups You Can Attend