So what is BarCamp Malaysia?
Barcamp is a social conference where volunteers generate the contents. There is no actual committee but just a team of ad-hoc volunteers come together and get this event moving. Consider it as Web2.0 style user generated content in real life.
As you might wonder why is it good for an entrepreneur like me to go BarCamp?
Barcamp traditionally is attended by bloggers, techno geeks, creative industries and entrepreneurs.
As these people in barcamp are in the cutting edge of their field, it is a great place to find new networks to partner in your biz, hire talented programmers or just cross polinate to get new ideas.
Most importantly, BarCamp Malaysia will be fun. So what are you’re waiting for?
Register now (Free of charge)
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- 5 Reasons To Get Your ‘X’ On for TEDxKL
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World
- A Forum to Help Entrepreneurs Raise Funding and Investment Opportunities
- Exploring Business Opportunity for Entrepreneurs Between Malaysia and Turkey
- MARKET ACCESS – MYTH & REALITY