Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2013
Time: 03:00pm – 09:30pm
Venue: MindValley HQ, Hall of Awesomeness, A-29F, Tower A, Menara UOA Bangsar, 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, Bangsar 59000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kata (型 or 形 literally: “form”), a series of choreographed patterns of movements used for teaching, through which successful techniques are mastered.
Join Pieter Kemps, Business Development Manager, APAC and Dhruv Parpia, Solutions Architect for a half day of live discussions as well as business and technical mentoring on the latest cloud computing best practices.
Geared specifically to growing start-ups and development teams, the Cloud Kata sessions will guide you through topics such as getting to your Minimum Viable Product (MVP), getting your business to profitability as well as a session on Venture Capital, Funding a Pitching! The sessions then wind down to a brilliant networking session with your fellow delegates and the AWS team.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Some Great Advice from Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
- This company might be the first ever $1 TRILLION dollar company [Part 1 of 2]
- GRADUAN® Apprentice: Do you have what it takes to be Mentored by Top CEOs?
- Part 3 – Q & A: What is Your Advice for Entrepreneurs Out There?
- 3 Events for Entrepreneurs and Startups Which You Should Attend