Asia represents the last great market for growth, entrepreneurship and the development of talent on an unprecedented scale. The constant challenge however is the answers to three simple questions: Where to invest? How to invest? What to invest in?
The Asian Business Angels Forum (ABAF) represents the ONLY body of its kind in Asia that brings together the very best and the brightest of Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists in one place. It is dedicated to helping early stage businesses in Asia grow through the careful infusion of cash and other resources by business angels and investors alike.
For the FIRST time, ABAF’s annual summit will be hosted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 23 May 2012 – 26 May 2012 at the JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Previously, ABAF was held in Singapore and Shanghai. The largest gathering of its kind, it will bring together 500 of the world’s best entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, government agencies, industry bodies, media representatives and other interested parties in one place.
Focusing on the best and brightest companies throughout Asia, it is also a valuable platform for companies hoping to launch in the Asian marketplace.
Delegates are also likely to see a key presentation by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, The Right Honorable Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak who has been invited to attend and officiate at the event.
What are expected to be earned by delegates upon their attendances at ABAF?
- Hear from business, thought, investment and policy leaders and other experts as they speak about what can be done to enhance your business and entrepreneurship in general;
- Learn firsthand from successful and experienced entrepreneurs what helped them make it;
- Learn what is conducive for a culture of innovation;
- Meet and network with delegates from around the region who can help you take the next step;
- Learn what you need to start and grow your own business from successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and angel investors who have done it before;
- Participate in breakout sessions that include roundtable discussions and learning sessions;
- Accelerate ongoing efforts to help transform the entire region into a dynamic hub of creativity and innovation.
Interested attendees may pre-register themselves by grasp the opportunity to SAVE RM165 during the Early Bird registration period that end April 15 2012! For just RM1,155, hear from some of the biggest names in entrepreneurship, angel investing, policy making and venture capital funds in the world. For more information about this unique event, get your fingers clicking at http://www.abaf.asia/
Post By Muhammad Hafiz (25 Posts)
Hafiz is a kiddo with random minds, composing random articles about Entrepreneurship and whichever related for Entrepreneurs.my. He is very passionate about anything which related to mass communication. Hence, he is also a Facebook fanatic, Twitter-holic and a frequent Chat-champ.