The Asia E-Commerce Conference 2011 is one of the largest global e-commerce event where it brings together speakers from renowned FORBES 500 companies that offer a wide range topics.
Asia E-Commerce Conference is special designed for senior manager, director and business owner of E-Commerce and ICT Companies. It provides a professional platform for sharing of best practices and experiences, discussing market strategies, current business issues&trends, networking and business matching opportunities.
Unleash the power of e-commerce evolution in Asia
This conference provides a platform which is beyond boundaries for delegates from different background to discuss the latest challenges and generate solutions that related to all aspects of e-commerce. This conference acts as a forum for all participants to present their research result and communicate the underlying technology in so far as the field of e-commerce concern.
Gobala Krishnan – Founder of JomNiaga
James Yeang- Industry Head, Google Malaysia
Steven Liew – Chief Relations Officer, eBay Asia Pacific
Fione Tan – Founder eOneNet
Chan Kee Siak – Founder of Exabytes Network
Chang Sau Sheong – Director, Applied Cloud Computing Lab HP Labs Singapore
When: 4th and 5th October 2011
Where: The Garden Hotel and Residence Mid Valley
Price: USD 799
[button link=”http://www.e-commerceconference.com/register.html” bg_color=”#ff0000″]Register here[/button]
- Exabytes eCommerce Conference 2013 to outline Malaysia’s Internet Retail Market
- Asia eCommerce Conference 2013
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- With The Right Shoes, Christy Ng Can Conquer the World
- Malaysian Do Participate in E-Commerce (mostly for purchase of airline tickets and accommodation.)