The Asia Pacific Mobile Learning Advisory Panel (APACMLEAP) in collaboration with CommTechAsia Sdn Bhd has been pioneering mobile learning for the past 5 years to lead and support all countries in the Asia Pacific region and to attract representatives from the Public Sector, Academia, IT and Telecom Companies, to establish a forum and networking platform for discussion and dissemination on all aspects of Mobile Learning, including research, policy, implementation issues and impact on the government organizations and the society as a whole.
The conference will be in line with the region’s focus to :
1. Bridge the digital divide
2. Human Capital Development and promoting Life Long Learning
3. Encourage content development for the world market.
We are glad to inform you that Open University Malaysia and MDEC have confirmed their support as our strategic partner again this year. We are also working closely with local and international partners, companies and supporting organizations to bring good and informative speakers to make the conference exciting by offering spirited debates on the most compelling issues for companies involved in mobile learning and edutainment industries.
The conference will bring together:
High-level decision makers from education, business and government – the three key areas driving mobile learning adoption and innovation – making it the most important networking venue for experts, practitioners and newcomers from all over the world enabling participants to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts & partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise, and abilities.
The conference and exhibition is about transformation in learning and teaching using handheld, mobile and ubiquitous technologies. We are looking at handheld computers, mobile phones and the possibilities of one to one ICT access where every learner, everywhere would have an inexpensive device and the opportunity to learn anytime at any place. This conference is aimed as a catalyst for change and new thinking.
Venue: Hyatt Regency Bandung
Date: 8 and 9 June 2011.
Tel: +62 22 421 1234
More event details can be found at www.apacmlearning.com
- Indonesia, the next superpower for technology market
- TWIA Episode 50: Live from Echelon
- 4 Actions that Businesses should Take to Avoid Losses in Disasters like Flood, Earthquake & Tsunami
- This Week in Asia Episode 119b Woz in Indonesia and Koprol returns to the founders
- Groupon Just Acquired Indonesia Startup Disdus
- DSCVR Indonesia’s Tech Talents with DailySocial