The world’s largest young professionals and entrepreneurs network – Junior Chamber International (JCI) will be organising its annual JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Awards (CYEA) this year, to mark the network’s continuous support and recognition towards the achievement of Malaysian entrepreneurs.
The award, regarded as one of the most esteemed in the industry has been won by the founders of the Malaysia’s largest web hosting company – Exabytes, to Malaysia’s largest integrated social media and blog advertising company – Nuffnang, to even some renowned entrepreneurs who have now become investors and venture capitalists sitting on various government grant programmes and investment houses.
For more information about the JCI CYEA event, please refer to the details below;
Date: 8 September 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Plenary Hall, KL Convention Center.
Dress code: Business wear
Entrance fee: RM50 [Normal] / RM100 [VIP] / RM250 [award ceremony + dinner]. Free for students.
Students free tix registration at http://bizjcipj.blogspot.com/
Tickets purchase: [email protected]
### Special thanks to the committee for the JCI CYEA Awards this year for extending this invitation to Entrepreneurs.my. Entrepreneurs.my is the proud supporting media partner for the JCI CYEA Awards 2012 ###
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- Think of Starting a Social Enterprise in Asia? Join the Fellowship of Social Entrepreneurs Now!
- Which Type of Entrepreneur or Startup Founder are You?
- Reader’s Report: Creating Your Business Brand to Transcend Across All Media
- Get into the Founder’s Mind of OOKBEE, Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store with 85% Marketshare – Part 1
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch