Changeweekend 3 is a 3-day event that focuses on building solutions to social challenges. From Friday to Sunday, 26 impact organisations –from Malaysia, Vietnam, Nepal, Philippines and Singapore– will collaborate with folks who have technical skills to build products that they will actually use in the field. How cool is that?
Time: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Who we need: Designers, Programmers, Content writers, Developers, Engineers
There will be some really awesome peeps from the tech and non-tech industries who’ll be there as mentors and facilitators. Plus there’s a RM5,000 prize that will go to the best prototyping team too!
Join us and build products for a social cause. Meet awesome people.
To get in touch or for more information, visit us at Changeweekend.com.
Or email chooiyen@
- Startup Weekend Malaysia Comes to Penang to Inspire and Launch Young Enterprises
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- JCI Students Organise Event for Industry to Meet Singapore and Malaysia’s Top Entrepreneurs
- Part 2: To Do or Not To Do: The Marketing Dilemma among Entrepreneurs
- Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company Organises SEO Workshop for Businesses Amidst Panda Attack