As an entrepreneur or an early-stage startup, if you are worried about obtaining the next loan, grant or financial assistance to expand your business, then you need to attend this special Funding Forum 2012, organised especially to educate fellow entrepreneurs and businesses about the latest funding climate in Malaysia.
MIRC will be organizing the Funding Forum 2012 in October 2012 to bring greater awareness to all SMEs and Technopreneurs on the latest financial updates and options of funds and loans available in the current market. This event anticipates to attract more than 150 local delegates to attend, including soon-to-be entrepreneurs, existing Entrepreneurs, Technopreneurs, Government agencies and financial institutions.
Latest Update From Financial Institutions (Free Admission)
Date : 2 October 2012 (Tuesday)
Time : 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue : MCA Innovation Resource Centre (MIRC)
Level 13, Wisma MCA,
Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Register for a seat here: http://mircforum.eventbrite.
### Special thanks to MiRC and their supportive partners for bringing back the Funding Forum 2012 for the benefit of Malaysian entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs.my is the proud media partner for this national campaign spearheaded by MiRC ###
- A Forum to Help Entrepreneurs Raise Funding and Investment Opportunities
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World
- Experts Come to Malaysia in November to Mentor Startup Entrepreneurs to be Socially Innovative
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- Best Place to Get Software Solutions and Deals for Entrepreneurs Now Here in Malaysia
- Think of Starting a Social Enterprise in Asia? Join the Fellowship of Social Entrepreneurs Now!