Instead of complaining or wining about not having enough platforms to promote their startups, to source for funding or to merely gain the attention from the Malaysian business community towards their ventures, the team at StartUp Malaysia will be organizing StartupMamak, a gathering that will have entrepreneurs, both young and old on a single event with the opportunity to pitch about their startups, ideas and even meet some influential venture capitalists, potential business partners and clients.StartupMamak will be held at Killiney Kopitiam at Sooka Sentral in Kuala Lumpur on the 7th of June 2012, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The organisers promise that the event will provide a free and open platform for entrepreneurs, budding entrepreneurs, students, young professionals, venture capitalists and the public in general with the opportunity to network, share and pitch about their ideas.
Ideally served as a networking platform for fellow entrepreneurs, the StartupMamak will also feature some prominent VIPs whom the organisers will invite from relevant industries to share their experiences and more importantly to provide that valuable face-time for startups and entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas or business to.
StartupMamak will also be organizing a joint mini-venture pitching event during the event called #StartupAttack where both startup entrepreneurs and budding entrepreneurs can pitch their ideas to the crowd. The only criteria for those interested to pitch would be that they would need to be open to receive feedback from esteemed guests and also the general public from the floor. This would also serve as a great platform for budding entrepreneurs to test their ideas.
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders
- Startup Weekend Malaysia Comes to Penang to Inspire and Launch Young Enterprises
- A Weekend for You to Launch Your Ideas to a Viable Business – ChangeWeekend for Entrepreneurs
- 3 Malaysian Business Plan and Entrepreneurship Competition that You Should Know
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World