The buzz word for entrepreneurs today would revolve around ‘Social Entrepreneurship’ to ‘Sustainable Business’ to ‘Scalability’ to ‘Social Media’ and now, ‘Innovation.’ Even in Malaysia alone, the Prime Minister himself encourages Innovation among companies, businesses and government agencies in order to produce better performance results for the economy. But what actually drives innovation for entrepreneurs?
Credits from Entrepreneurs.my to the research team for G.E. (General Electric) who has conducted a study on the main reasons why entrepreneurs through their business operations or startups should innovate and what impacts would it create for their bottom line and long-term sustainability?
Perhaps the late legendary technologist and entrepreneur, Steve Jobs may have foresaw such trends coming…
- Top Reasons that Drive Startups and Entrepreneurs to Innovate
- The Inspiration Behind Social Media Platform Startup for Public Safety Developed by MYHERO
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs
- Top Tips of Building Followers and Customers Online by Dino Media’s 3 Million Community Following
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Strategies to Survive a Cut-Throat Industry
- Recruiting for Startups: Cultural Fit More Important than Money to Retain Talents