If you had 30 seconds to pitch your business idea to Billionaire Entrepreneur and tycoon, Donald Trump, what would you say? How would you dress? What would be your opening line?
The team from Entrepreneur.com (The largest USA-based entrepreneurship resource portal) recently did a study among entrepreneurs which examined the key tips for startups and businesses needing to expand, to do a favourable pitch to investors.
A cleverly crafted pitch with concise information, timing and leaving a positive impression can often make or break a business’ dream to expand, or a startup’s dream to acquire funding, partnerships or even mentoring. The infographic below would show entrepreneurs how to craft that perfect pitch!
- Talk to Inspire: Between Groupon Malaysia and the Young Entrepreneur Founder
- Who Makes the Better Entrepreneur? A Man or A Woman?: A Study for Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Strategies to Survive a Cut-Throat Industry
- Recruiting for Startups: Candidates Use Gen Y to Search for Companies to Work For
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs